I'm putting together some resources that will be helpful to landowners and wanted to ask my fellow surveyors what you wish that ALL landowners knew about our profession, about their land, etc.
- How to find & read a tax map
- How to find & read your deed
- How to read your survey drawing
- What are bearings and distances?
- How to find your land on the FEMA flood maps
- How to Understand Coordinates
- How to Understand Land Areas
- How to Record a Deed
What else do you folks think a landowner should know?
As an incentive, I'll give a $25 Restaurant.Com food coupon to the 5 best answers.