Please look over everything inside this page and carefully consider what we are trying to do here. Our roadmap to 2025 begins with making the great majority of the community private and Invite Only as we begin to accept member dues, empowering vendors/service providers, removing external advertising and decentralizing the control over the key features of this site-then distributing that control to the members. We have set up an LLC called A to Zenith which is geared toward helping the members of Land Surveyors United accomplish their goals. More importantly, our grassroots organization will be putting surveyors to work and helping those in the workforce utilize technology to bring us closer together and increase productivity, worldwide.
Our Four Part Plan to a More Sustainable Community
As 2024 approaches, we are preparing our community to become more sustainable, more financially stable and more helpful to our members. We are doing this by reversing most all of the models which other communities rely and at times, exploit for purposes of generating income. And because said modalities often come at the expense of your privacy and do not have your best interests in mind, we aim to do things a bit differently.. In this page you will see a detailed outline of what we hope to accomplish, what we hope and plan to do away with and what advantages our new approach will have for you, the member.
As you will see below, we have put a LOT of time and energy into formalizing this new approach,
- We want to make this community more sustainable and put more control in the hands of the members.
- We hope to put our new plans for Continuing Education and Training through online courses and certifications into action.
- We want to be able to collectively send a few surveying students to school every year as a scholarship.
- We want to help surveying companies get more clients and improve their visibility online.
- We aim to help Vendors reach more customers by supporting the products they sell in a transparent and fun way.
- We want to help Local surveying chapters and Associations better communicate with their members and increase turnouts at Local Surveying events.
- And we are committed to helping more surveyors enter the workforce, prepared and educated- ready to work.
We cannot do any of these things listed above without your support. Please consider the following 4 ways that we plan to put this plan into action. Your Feedback and suggestions are of course always encouraged.