This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 511

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

☇ Reply to this

Replies to This Discussion

Shake it real hard
Old, just time to replace it

many other answers over here as well

You dropped it and from the look of that pole you definitely don't take care of your equipment

They are replaceable. Some one I knew just had it replaced last week for $35. But I would buy a used rod and scab off of it. Just unscrew the bottom level screws completely out and put in a new or used one. That one is broken and is getting air inside.

 Hi Dave I agree with you, the seal is broken or somewhere it is cracked or broken it may later form one large bubble or not but it is unusable at this point. Most rods this can be replaced.

If not you can use a hand held bubble. It's always a good practice to have a hand held bubble with you it can serve as a good check on any other built in rod bubbles. Most surveyor use one on their level rods that are not made with one. Now checking if a rod bubble is plumb, that's another story but a very important one.

Dear Sir,

           You need to replace the bubble unit. It would cost you around 5$ for it. I have plenty in stock if you need them. My mail id is [email protected]




Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides


Help With Survey Equipment

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Video Categories

Surveying Photo Categories

United States Hub Forums

International Surveyor Hub Forums

Resources for Company Owners

Land Surveyor Social Media

Surveyor Resources Collections

Getting Started & Newsletter

Surveyor Birthdays

Surveyor Birthdays Today

Surveyor Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service