Surveyor Duties & Responsibilities
The job duties that surveyors should expect to have can be diverse and require various training and skills. (Some listed below are required but not all all necessary).
- Conduct physical site surveys using a variety of equipment and tools.
- Prepare sketches and notes, and perform electronic data collection.
- Coordinate field staff and process field data.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Calculate areas of land parcels and easements using mathematics and computer software.
- Research previous survey evidence, including maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
- Prepare site surveying documents and present findings to clients.
- Office surveyor and field technician who can work remotely
- Work on Contract basis
Please contact Thomas at 310-666-2510 if you are interested or [email protected]