Lisp : Coordinates with Table
Coordinates with Table Lisp help you while creating setting out drawing , It will create a coordinate table according to the coordinate points placed in the drawing.
- Load Coordinates Lisp
- Type Command “CN” to place Increment Coordinate Points
- If need to create some sub points, Type “CSN” to place Increment Coordinate sub Points. This also allows to create sub points after placing all increment coordinate points.
- After placing points type command “CRT” to create Table
- Type “A” to select all Points
- Then Pick a point on your Layout to place table. This will automatically create a table with all coordinates placed under the model space. The coordinates table will automatically create the table with an ascending order.
- It will create new test style “Gen-text”
- It will create an attribute block “CRBLK”
- It will Place Points in new layer “Coordinate Points”
- It will place Table in new layer “Coordinate Table”
- It will automatically change “UCS to World” and back to “previous”
Steps to Edit Coordinate Points
- If the alignment of drawing changed and need to edit some points coordinate value,
- Move the points according to the setting out,
- Type command “CRT” to create new edited coordinate table
- Type “S” to select modified Points
- Then Pick a point on your Layout to place new table. This newly table will create only those coordinate values of the changed points.
- And replace the newly coordinates table values with the existing values.
- This Lisp is crated to place coordinate points up to “99” only, If you have points more than 100, pursue following steps.
- Coordinate Table lisp will count all “CRBLK” block and extract data of each Block to create Table.
- Place points up to “99” the run command “CRT” to place table.
- After that type command “RENAME” and rename block “CRBLK” to “CRBLK-1”.
- Then continue placing points from “100” and run command “CRT” to create new table starting form 100.
- While using “sub points” order of points may not be in the ascending order, so adjust manually to make it in an ascending order.
Export to .CSV file in Make Table Lisp
Coordinates with Make Table Lisp help you while creating (.CSV) file format to Export.
1- Select the Table from Layout and Copy the create table with all coordinates and go to model and Paste.
2- Table coordinates place in Model drawing.
3- Type Command “AP” to load the MakeTable.Lisp
4- Select old table in the Upper Left Point and Lower Point of the Table.
5- Select the Upper Left Point of the Table
6- Right Click then Select EXPORT
7- Save to the folder .CSV file Format in your Computer.