- Community Blog
- Surveyor Community Blog
New Using AutoCAD Civil 3D Point Groups Webinar
Join Eric Colburn, PLS - The Geo+Business Innovator - for this intensive webinar on how to use AutoCAD Civil 3D Point Groups. This webinar explains how Point Groups work in AutoCAD Civil 3D and shows you effective strategies for drafting your surveying and engineering plans.
When: December 29, 2015 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EST)
Specifically, in this webinar you will learn:
- How to Create Point Groups
- How to Edit Point Groups
- Point Description Keys Integration
- Override Procedures
- Point Group Features and Editing
- Advanced Point Filtering
- Point Label Display for Your Plans
- Point Marker Display for Your Plans
- Using Point Groups for Tasks
- Using point Groups to Create surfaces
- Point Group Strategies for Drafting Plans
But Wait, There's More!
Full Digital Plus Pass also includes:
- Unlimited Webinar Recording Replay!
- Post Event Online Multimedia Course Access (checkout the Geo+Business Learning Center)!
- Online Multimedia Course Bonus Video and Materials!
Register today for the [Webinar] Using AutoCAD Civil 3D Point Groups