Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

GEO Ambassador

Congratulations to Justin and Scott and the entire teamĀ that helps make this site possible, a lot of hard work has been put into Land Surveyors United up to this point. Also thank you to all members that have been a part of posting questions and answers, as well as any content. Just to see so many of you sharing your knowledge is a blessing to me. It hasn'tĀ alwaysĀ been that way, but it has always been more blessed to give than receive..so let's all give back to a community that will be everlasting with knowledge, for generations in the future will benefit from your discussions and content. Ā If you put some time and effort into sharing your knowledge, I guarantee that you will become 5000 times the surveyor!

GREAT JOB to EVERYONE...5000 members! Ā Wow..

Also a special appreciation from me to my son..Justin Bradley Farrow Ā for creating such a master piece for me Ā your Dad

Skip Farrow

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Survey Legend

Wow... we have come a long way in just 2 years!

• Land Surveyor

I am very honored to be a part of this "great thing" called Land Surveyors United.

When I arrived home, last night, from a meeting with the Southwest Chapter of the Wisconsin Society of Land Surveyors (WSLS), it was apparent that Land Surveyors United is not happening without notice, and not without recognition. Ā 

The "keynote speaker", Diana Arendt, R.L.S. with theĀ Wisconsin Height Modernization Program.Ā  delivered a power point presentation with a pleasant surprise on the last slide with content. Ā It listed 7 "cool websites" andĀ www.landsurveyorsunited.comĀ was one of them. Ā Of course, I made comment that I am the Senior Director / Editor of the (network) site. Ā She said "I love that website", with a smile, and led a moment of applause. Ā At that moment I realized that my efforts had not gone unpaid.

Scott D. Warner, R.L.S.

Senior Director / Editor

Land Surveyors UnitedĀ 

Ā 

Home - Wisconsin Society of Land Surveyors
    The Wisconsin Society of Land Surveyors (WSLS) is a statewide volunteer organization committed to the advancement of the surveying profession. The WS…
  • Survey Legend

All I can say is it's a GREAT day to be a land surveyor!

This reply was deleted.

Answer As your Facebook Page

Global Surveyor Forum

Latest Discussions by Category

How to Utilize Surveyor Forums

How to use Forums
Our forums on Land Surveyors United are here to be used as much for finding help with problems in the field as the are for you to express your opinions on anything that has to do with land surveying in general. Feel free to share anything that is on your mind, as long as it isn't meant to damage another member's reputation. Please keep it clean and help insure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of being part of a community that grows together.

We are committed to allowing freedom of expression for all of our members, and that includes maintaining a safe space for people with opposing views to express themselves. We get posts from all over the country and even the globe, so needless to say, people come with different viewpoints on lad surveying practices and processes. We see this diversity and variety as a real strength-- dialogue and debate are an integral part of the educational process, as well as an important tool in exploring different sides of complex issues.

All Community Hubs inside the community have their own forum for asking specific questions to other surveyors, by location, equipment type, etc.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Global Forums

Add Your Expertise

šŸŒ Explore Forums Based on Location

Blog Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives