Polosoft technologies, a growing company in the field of GIS web and mobile application development with a highly experienced team. Recently, we have developed an android survey application (GIS Surveyor) for surveyors and GIS professionals.
The application will be most useful with lots of features for land surveying, agricultural, farming, forestry, timber inventories, site surveying, environmental systems, and highway road surveying.
Top 5 Benefits of the GIS surveyor application:
- Possibility to view multiple layers including points, lines and polygons at the same time.
- Possibility to group data into survey layers - each survey layer may have a default set of attributes.
- Four methods of data collection are supported, GPS/GNSS location, map cursor location, GIS Tracker, point projection using angle and distance.
- Direct export to Dropbox, Google Drive at anywhere location.
- Import point, line and polygon features into layer from CSV, KML or GeoJSON file.
Download Required on Android OS 4.4 and up.
We will be adding more technical features in the application in the coming few days. Go through this Playstore link to download the GIS Surveyor application.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.