Program for data interpolation.
- data interpolation at any intermediate point
- plotting a curve based on solid points
- data approximation by Akima splines
- creating a graph with linear and curved interpolation
- scaling the chart by coordinate axes
- import and export data to TXT (format 999+999.999 555.5555) delimiter by a space.
The app allows you to interpolate values from a list. The app was created for road construction, but it can also be used in physics, chemistry, sociology, and Economics. For example, this video shows a graph of the freezing point of alcohol depending on the temperature.
But I know how to use this application in practice only in construction. In any construction, not only in road construction.
- for example, you need to dig a trench for a gas pipeline that is 155 meters long and you only have an entry and exit mark in the project. But for an excavator, you need to score pegs with a gas pipeline mark every 5 meters and this app will save you from routine calculations. Just enter a elev. for the beginning and end of the trench and the length of the trench. In addition, it is possible to smooth the values in the app (but this is mostly applicable for laying asphalt (i.e. to ensure a smooth entrance to the desired elevation (for example, the bridge's expansion joint)
- available in the app adding an arbitrary constant to all values-this allows you to immediately calculate elevation the auto level . I.e. if the app imported a mark on the road axis (from the longitudinal profile about alignments), then you can enter a constant in the app to calculate the mark at 5 meters from the road axis, it is enough to know the cross slope of the road in % (obviously, this is not allowed on superelevation)
examples for testing: