We are currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Land Surveyor to support land surveying and right-of-way activities in our Diboll site. The Land Surveyor will perform a broad range of duties including topographic, boundary, as-builts, platting and construction layouts, preparation of easements and legal descriptions.
Supports construction projects by completing field surveys. Specific skills and knowledge in land and engineering field survey procedures and electronic data collection techniques is necessary.
- Plans surveys by visiting construction site; identifying pertinent features; assessing
- Provide oversight of project survey operations in construction survey
- Interface with contractors and trades to ensure accuracy of work relative to design intent Manage quality control of self-performed and subcontracted work
- Foster strong teamwork orientation and be a resource for valuing and promoting diversity
Required Skills and Education:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience as a surveyor within the construction industry
- Minimum of five years previous survey experience required
- Computer skills in Bentley Inroads, Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center or equivalent survey software
For more details on our company’s information, keep visiting our website www.relieveinternacional.com
Phone Number: +1 (408) 462 5971