Hey guys!

My work area as you see below image, contains rural buildings, concreted and none concreted streets, hills, etc, there is needed surveying for rebuilding and renewing the area, so how you suggest survey methods and procedures as well points taking order( in square order, EX: points after every 2 meters) or points at every structures angle and land up and down locations?

any suggestion for better result and good contour line showing?

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 448

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

☇ Reply to this

Replies to This Discussion

Hi  ADEYEMI AKALA 

Thanks. 

I agree with Jesaya, Shoot the buildings where you can but make sure you pick up all of the grade slope changes to accurately define the terrain.  It looks like you have a lot of good high vantage points from the pics.  Actually, some of your pics look like ideal station setup points.  Measure the buildings where you can't get all 4 corners as suggested.  I would suggest spending a few hours sketching the buildings on a sheet first so that you can mark the corners shot for each building as you go along to make sure you are shooting what you can.  You don't want to go back and resetup over a station to pickup missed shots.  Good luck! it looks like a fun challenge!

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service