Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

Hi.

Cracking forum by the way :)

I've just bought a Leica TCRA 1105 plus robotic station (old school i know) for my spare time surveying job.

I've got the main Leica manual for using the programmes etc but i can't find any instructions for setting up the RCS1100 controller and Total station for robotic use.

I have all the parts i think, batteries, radio, controller etc.

Can anybody point me in the right direction for the full unit set up please.

I'm currently using a Leica TCR705 so am happy with the instrument functions it's just the radio set up.

Thank you in advance for any help :)

Michael.

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Land Surveyor

hi Mike,

i have same problam

could u please email me TCRA 1105 PLUS instrctions

thanks

lucky

[email protected]

• i just udating from TCRA 1100 to the 1200 series.If you can post an email I believe I could send you all the applications available for the 1100

• Land Surveyor
      Hi Mike, apologies for jumping in on your post! I have recently purchased an 1103 and would be extremely greatfull if you could send on the 1100 series appplications or any other 1100 info or material.

[email protected]

Excellent form and discussions by the way, hope I can contribute something!

Thanks in advance,
      James
    • Hi Mike Caffery.
      Thanks very much for your reply.
      I've got the hang of it all now but as it happens I'll be upgrading shortly so will be selling the 1105 anyway.
      Thank you for the offer.
      Michael
  • Thanks very much Justin that would be a great help.
    • GEO Ambassador

Attached is the manual.. sorry for the holdup...let me know if it is useful to you..

• GEO Ambassador

this is something else which i dug up that may be useful

• GEO Ambassador
    I believe that I have these instructions on my computer at home but currently at a conference...I'll send them over tonight if no one else has responded by then
    • Hi Justin.
      Did you get chance to look for those set up instructions please?
      Cheers.
      Michael
This reply was deleted.

Answer As your Facebook Page

Global Surveyor Forum

Latest Discussions by Category

How to Utilize Surveyor Forums

How to use Forums
Our forums on Land Surveyors United are here to be used as much for finding help with problems in the field as the are for you to express your opinions on anything that has to do with land surveying in general. Feel free to share anything that is on your mind, as long as it isn't meant to damage another member's reputation. Please keep it clean and help insure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of being part of a community that grows together.

We are committed to allowing freedom of expression for all of our members, and that includes maintaining a safe space for people with opposing views to express themselves. We get posts from all over the country and even the globe, so needless to say, people come with different viewpoints on lad surveying practices and processes. We see this diversity and variety as a real strength-- dialogue and debate are an integral part of the educational process, as well as an important tool in exploring different sides of complex issues.

All Community Hubs inside the community have their own forum for asking specific questions to other surveyors, by location, equipment type, etc.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Global Forums

Add Your Expertise

šŸŒ Explore Forums Based on Location

Blog Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives