We just finished adding some major improvements and new features to the Land Surveyor Dictionary App from our ever growing Surveyor App Suite. The new additions and tools, as you will see, are geared towards helping surveyors new to the field. In this addition, we have added a series of Land Surveyor Symbols and Signs to help new surveyors identify what they are looking at in the field.
Every land surveyor in the field can benefit from having quick access to a Dictionary and Glossary of Land Surveying Terms. In this community edited Land Surveying Dictionary, you can look up common terms used in Land Platts, blueprints, legal descriptions and more.
New Improvements in this Version
- Land Surveying Signs and Symbols Added
- International Location Based Hubs added for Quick Posts to Hubs you Follow
- Quick links to sharing examples of surveying markers and monuments to Local Hubs added
- Surveyors Can Now Add Terms
- New Chat Feature to Ask from Field
- Links to Land Surveyor Spreadsheets Added
- Links to Location Based Local Chapter Hubs Added
Land Surveyors United Community Members can find the desktop version of the A-Z Land Surveyor Dictionary to contribute or edit terms from the field. Just add the Dictionary App to your phone or tablet homescreen for quick access in any situation.
Carry a mobile of our Land Surveying Dictionary and Land Measurement Conversion Guide with you for quick reference. This mobile app for Android or Apple devices also provides quick links to every Location Based Surveyors Hub for easily sharing photos and discussions from the field. It also has built in chat and quick access to all of the Surveyor Excel Spreadsheets found in the Spreadsheets App.