Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

Follow Trimble Hub

This group is for LSU members who use Trimble in the field. This group is for discussions and tutorials related to Trimble user. LSU is not directly affiliated with Trimble and all logos and imagery are copyright of their respective owners.

193 Trimble Users
👉️Join this Hub
GEO Ambassador

Trimble HPB450 Radio and Configuration Documents

A member of Land Surveyors United requested help documents related to the Trimble HPB450 Radio. Below, you will find a datasheet and a few configuration guides that may help in this situation.

The new Trimble® HPB450 radio modem is a powerful and rugged 450 MHz radio designed for GPS surveying systems.

Extremely long range and high power

With its high power output of 35 W, the HPB450 is the most powerful radio of its type available. With a very fast over-the-air data rate, the HPB450 also offers reduced latency for improved GPS positioning information.

Intelligent protocols and AutoBase technology

Unique AutoBase™ technology offers the convenience of automatic channel scanning; the radio scans through all available channels and then returns to the best one for transmission. Broadcast range and noise immunity are also significantly enhanced via the HPB450 radio's forward error correction (FEC).

Seamless integration with Trimble GPS systems

The HPB450 radio is designed to fit seamlessly into new and existing Trimble GPS surveying systems. It is built to the same standards of ruggedness and reliability as other Trimble products and is very easy to use. It is lightweight and consumes minimal power for longer field operation, so you can rely on the radio to perform in the field day after day, whatever the conditions. With its built-in mounts the radio can be mounted on any tripod.

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Justin for taking the time...I'll let you know how things work out after I get set up....Paul
This reply was deleted.

Trimble Users