Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

Follow Sokkia Support Hub

Sokkia Support Group is for discussions and tutorials relatedĀ  to surveyors who use Sokkia in the field.Ā 

If you are new to theĀ Sokkia Support Group for Land Surveyors, please start byĀ adding a discussionĀ and introducing yourself to the community!
LSU is not directly affiliated with Sokkia and all logos and imagery are copyright of their respective owners.

Hi all,

I have TDS Rrecon without bluetooth and i connect to my GSR2700 ISX trought cable. SurvCE log this reciever, then i select internal GSM and make NTRIP connection. Controler recieve list of base stations but and succesfuly connect to reciver at te end. When i try to survey it stays in auto mode do not recieve fix position. CAn enybode tell my why i have this problem?

Thanks

Bojan Petkovic

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Survey Legend

Hi Bojan.. Ā  the following document should help you with theĀ NTRIP configuration with your Sokkia GSR 2700ISX

we also have other Sokkia Documents hereĀ for you to look through... good luck!

• Hi again,

well this is not my setup - i have internal GSM modem (in reciever) so i use reciver to connect to VRS. I think that problem is somweare in com ports or buil rate or sothing like that because first it connects to VRS , then obtain base list and after that does not recieve correction - stays auto.

Best regards

• Hi Bojan,

I have a same problem,but I have a Sokkia GRX1.

Did you managed to solve a problem?

This reply was deleted.