Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

Follow Topcon Surveying Hub

Topcon Positioning Support HubΒ  is a dedicated place for Land Surveyors UnitedΒ  members who use Topcon Instruments in the field to share experiences and support one another with troubleshooting issues. This group is specifically for discussions and tutorials related to Topcon Land Surveying Equipment.

Please Note: Land Surveyors United CommunityΒ  is not directly affiliated with Topcon and all logos and imagery are copyright of respective owners.Β  This group is for educational purposes and social support with Topcon Equipment.

154 Topcon Users
πŸ‘‰οΈJoin this Hub
Land Surveyor

FC-5000 Pocket 3D Won't display Full Screen

I was working the field the other day and somehow I managed to glitchΒ out my Pocket 3D to where it will not boot in Full Screen mode.Β  I have tried using Tablet mode and that doesn't help.Β  I think its a Windows 10 thing.Β  Pocket 3D has limited menus for display so I have gone through all the menus and found nothing.

I reinstalled the latest version and that didn't work.Β 

Any help is appreciated.

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not a Surveyor

Hello not sure if you have solved the problem but in case you have not you need to connect mouse to your fc5000 put the pointer on the pocket 3d shortcut and right click on it then go to properties and click on that go on run click on the down arrow and choose maximized then apply and then ok close window and open pocket 3d in full screenΒ 

Best luckΒ 

This reply was deleted.