Follow Leica Geosystems Hub

This group is for Land Surveyors United members who use Leica Geosystems Surveying Instruments in the field. This group is for discussions and tutorials related to Leica user. Land Surveyors United is not directly affiliated with Leica and all logos and imagery are copyright of their respective owners.

Leica SR530 Network Help!!!

I have a couple of Leica SR530 units working fine, most of the time,Β  I use them connecting to the Florida FDOT GPS network. I have always used a single baseline solution because I have never been able to make the "NEAREST or i-Max " function work. I think the problem is my Rover is not sending its position "GGA" to the network. does anybody have this units connected to a network using i-Max or NEAREST function working that can provide me with the configuration and procedure to make them work.Β Β I would appreciate any help on this. I have reached the end of the internet twice searching for some information and nothing.

Land Surveyor

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –