Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

Follow Sokkia Support Hub

Sokkia Support Group is for discussions and tutorials relatedΒ  to surveyors who use Sokkia in the field.Β 

If you are new to theΒ Sokkia Support Group for Land Surveyors, please start byΒ adding a discussionΒ and introducing yourself to the community!
LSU is not directly affiliated with Sokkia and all logos and imagery are copyright of their respective owners.

User Manual for Sokkia Set 2100,3100,4100

Hi,

Β Β Β Β Β  I have a Sokkia Set 4100 which is a nice instrument, but I don't have a manual for it.

I think the manual would be for the Set 2100, 3100 & 4100 together. I think they are all

basically the same instrument, just different accuracies.

Thank You, Kevin

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• GEO Ambassador

this one may help

• Seeking Employment

I probably should mention, that the set 2110 i am looking at have manual included, so in case I'll buy it - You all will get pdf of my manual ;)

• Actually I was able to get the manual for Sokkia 2100,3100,4100 in Spanish

and translated it to English. Its not the greatest but it will do. If anyone would

like a copy, let me know.

Β 

Kevin

• Student Surveyor

Dear Kevin,Β 

Do you still have these manuals?

I also own a sokkia 4100 and do not have the manual.

Kind regards,

Rob

• Seeking Employment

Hi guys - I have an offer to get 2110 for around 800 Euro (approx 930 USD). Im only after achieving Bsc in surveying and wondering would that be good for start and practice ? Could anyone support me with any advice in this matter ?

• Survey Legend

All I managed to find was this informative brochure on the SET4100, but I'll keep looking

Issuu reader embeds
This reply was deleted.