This community Hub is for Land Surveyors United members who use Nikon Instruments in the field. This group is for discussions and tutorials related to Nikon user. Land Surveyors United is not directly affiliated with Nikon and all logos and imagery are copyright of their respective owners.
By request from a fellow member, I have dug up the User manual and guide for the Nikon NPL332 Total Station. But first, a little bit about this awesome machine for surveying:
- Standard and reflectorless measuring modes
- Waterproof construction (IXPx6/IEC 526)
- Ergonomic keyboard design with full alphanumeric input
- Large graphic display
- 10,000-record data memory with job manager (up to 32 jobs)
- Powerful and practical on-board survey programs, including COGO
- 26x telescope magnification with world-renowned Nikon optics
- 1" minimum display; 5" accuracy
- Vertical angle compensation
- Ideal for law enforcement and accident investigation
- Up to 16 hours of continuous distance and angle measurement with 1 battery (NPL versions: 6.5 hours in reflectorless mode)
- Range: up to 650 feet reflectorless; up to 16,400 feet with single prism
The NPL-332 prismless total station is part of the current Nikon product line and is loaded with features. This particular unit is less than 2 years old, and is in pristine "like new" condition. The inside of the case is similarly nice, although the outside is lightly scuffed. The NPL-332 functions perfectly, and has been calibrated in our own service department. It comes complete with manual, charger, case, and BC-80 battery.
Nikon NPL332 Manual