Surveyors Online Toolbox will help you accomplish your online tasks with handy tools. In this group for conversion tools, sharing files and applications for the field.
One thing I know for sure is that we have quite a few AutoCAD users on Land Surveyors United. Today, i'm going to tell you a little bit about a new Web App for Google Chrome users that will streamline your document sharing using AutoCAD.
View the Autocad App Video Here
AutoCAD WS is a Web & Mobile application that's lets you edit and share AutoCAD drawings from anywhere.
Download our iPad and iPhone App at: http://www.autocadws.com/mobile
View, edit, and share DWG™ drawings through your web browser with the AutoCAD WS web and mobile application. Store drawings and project files in an easy-to-access online workspace. Share and collaborate easily with others; there’s no software required, and it’s free*.
● Upload Files – Access your drawings from anywhere in the world.
● Edit Drawings – Edit DWG files in your web browser using more than 100 familiar AutoCAD commands and shortcuts.
● Go Mobile – Sync your online files and view and edit with your iPad or iPhone for a mobile CAD experience.
● Share – Set permissions and enable others to view, edit, or download drawings.
● Real-Time Collaboration – Work with other users to edit the same drawing at the same time.
● Google Maps – Integrate Google Maps into your drawing to see designs in a real-world setting.
*AutoCAD WS is a free online service that provides access to online software for viewing, editing, and sharing AutoCAD designs.
Free products and services are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that accompanies them.
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice.