Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

Follow Texas Land Surveyors Hub

Texas Surveyors Hub and Forum is a Surveyor 2 Surveyor support Hub for TSPS members on the network, professional land surveyors and LSU members who live and survey in the state of Texas, USA. Tell us what its like to be a Texas Land Surveyor!

55 Texas Land Surveyors
๐Ÿ‘‰๏ธJoin this Hub
Land Surveyor

Hello everyone, I will be speaking January 16, 2014 in Houston, Texas for an 8 hour continuing education unit seminar for Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying credit.

The seminar is entitled "Legal issues in Texas Professional Land Surveying" and is Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying approved for 8 hours of continuing education unit credit. We will cover ethics and board rules among other things and this seminar will suffice to meet your 4 hours of CEUs per year in this particular area required to maintain your license.

Specifically I will cover "Complying with Board professional and technical standards" and "Complying with ethical and regulatory rules on the practice of Texas Land Surveying."

This seminar is geared toward Land Surveyors, Lawyers and other Real Estate professionals, you don't want to miss it.

Any of you who have ever wished to heckle me may now have an opportunity to do so. The sponsor has graciously agreed to provide a chicken wire cage for the stage where I am to speak. ย ย 

You can get information on signing up for this seminar at this websiteย and I hope to see you there, should be filled with some lively discussion.ย 

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

โ˜…
โ˜…
โ˜…
โ˜…
โ˜…
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.