Follow Leica Geosystems Hub

This group is for Land Surveyors United members who use Leica Geosystems Surveying Instruments in the field. This group is for discussions and tutorials related to Leica user. Land Surveyors United is not directly affiliated with Leica and all logos and imagery are copyright of their respective owners.

228 Members
👉️Join this Hub
Land Surveyor

Leica TCRA 1103 application licence code

Hi all,I have recently purchased a Leica 1103 TCRA. Although the instrument has all the applications loaded only some are activated via a licence code. In particular the Traverse application is not activated via the code. Does anyone have these license codes that would be willing to pass them on? In particular I require the licence code for the Traverse Application. Any help with this would be great. Thank you and kind regards, Jim.

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not a Surveyor
    I did my comment in other place, sorry, it’s about license code, I can’t use the applications of my TCR1103, could you help please?. I’am attentive to your comments. Best regards.
    • try 121999012000

if this works let me know. if it doesn't i may still be able to help

This reply was deleted.