Follow Leica Geosystems Hub

This group is for Land Surveyors United members who use Leica Geosystems Surveying Instruments in the field. This group is for discussions and tutorials related to Leica user. Land Surveyors United is not directly affiliated with Leica and all logos and imagery are copyright of their respective owners.

228 Members
👉️Join this Hub
Land Surveyor

Leica GPS SR530

Leica GPS SR530...I need help finding one of the following for a Leica GPS SR530 receiver:

>>>a terminal port for the front connector plate.  If not available, then:

>>>a front connector plate.  If not available, then:

>>>a used Leica SR530 receiver.

See photos below...............

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Land Surveyor

I found one!  One whole SR530 receiver which was used for a trade-in for upgrading equipment.  The unit came from Purdue University in Indiana, USA.  It looks brand new (like it probably spent most of its life in a closet), so I am glad to be back in the GPS surveying business.

• GEO Ambassador
    I hope that when you actually get your new SR530 terminal perhaps this technical manual will be of help to you or other members in similar problems with their Leica GPS 500 system

i'm checking through my channels for a replacement and will call you in a bit if you're up..
This reply was deleted.