I have more than 19 years experience in civil engineering and land surveying projects plus my solid working knowledge of survey instrument, AutoCAD CIVIL 3D software and documentation. I am well capable of managing my own team, and my work time. I can also study and interpret maps, and I have earned a diploma in Land Surveying and civil engineering which gave me the ability to succeed in any project I took part in, through solid teamwork, industry knowledge, and outstanding communication skills.
- Developed, prepared and reviewed land and construction surveys.
- Conducted daily training for junior personnel and weekly safety meetings for the site surveyor staff.
- Responsible for locating of all underground and civil work.
- Ensuring that all phases meet or exceed the job specifications and standards
- Trained apprentice surveyor to journeymen level.
- Maintained schedule and performance criteria and provided details to PM.
- Planned, coordinated and supervised the work of several field survey crews
- Coordinated work assignments with the schedule of the contractor to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Studying and designing rod and building projects on civil 3d software (profile sections and quantities )
- Kept detailed and accurate records of crew activities, survey data. Study operational problems and recommend changes.
- Matching lands planes with Google map
- Prepared calculations, design and co-ordinates for field work (soft copy) by using new technology.
INSTRUMENT AND COMPUTER SOFTWARE
AutoCAD Civil3D 2018 Land Desktop (Designing, drawing, and calculating the quantity)
Using Leica, Sokkia, Nikon, Topcon, Trimble
TOTALStation and GPS
JUN 2016- SEP 2017 ENG. Surveyor
UNEC construction co. (U.A.E)
- FEB 2015- APR 2016 private jobs (freelancing) (U.A.E)
- JAN 2011 – JULY 2015 Eng. Surveyor
DRAKE AND SCULL JV CCC
(ALGERIA AND U.A.E)
- JAN MAR 2008 – DEC 2010 Senior surveyor
MASAR Contracting Company (Jordan)
- JUN 2007 – NOV 2008 Land surveyor
JSS Construction (LONDON)
- AUG 2000 – SEP 2007 Land surveyor
DTPS & DYNAMIC contracting co. (U.A.E)
- JUL 1996 – JAN 1999 Land surveyor
ARABTIC engineering & architect (JORDAN)
- Diploma in Land Surveyor (UNRWA) University (Jordan) Jun 1996
- (I studied for two years land survey diploma after second secondary school)
- Civil engineer (halab University) 2005
AutoCAD, IELTS, Mapping, Primavera, Project Management and ASHTO (HSE) safety.