Idaho Land Surveyors group forum is for ISPLS members, professional land surveyors and LSU members who live and work in the state of Idaho, USA Share your experiences in Idaho Surveying!
Each Professional Land Surveyor is responsible for maintaining their own record of Professional Development Hours earned.
Continuing education requirements may be met by:
- Successful Completion of College Credits
- Successful Completion of Continuing Education Units
- Successful Completion of Other Courses: Correspondence, televised, videotaped, and other short courses/tutorials for which college credits or CEU’s are awarded.
- Attending Qualifying Seminars: Attending qualifying seminars, in-house courses, workshops, or technical or professional presentations made at meetings, conventions, or conferences.
- Teaching or Instructing. Teaching or instructing above and beyond routine job assignments.
- Authoring Published Papers, Articles, or Books.
- Membership in Technical or Professional Organizations.
- Active Participation in Technical or Professional Organizations.
- Presentations to Technical, Professional or Civic Organizations.
- Documented Self Study.
The Rules of Continuing Professional Development are listed on the website of the Idaho Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.