Best VBA Program of plotting of thousand road cross sections of any type and shape in auto cad just in few seconds i/c earth work statement sementiniously in excel format. Contact for more information & comments at this site

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 420

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Communicate ⇣

Comments Welcome Surveyor!   Please Sign in or register to continue.

Follow Land Surveyors United

Reply by sharique mohammad on November 30, 2017 at 3:47am

Please send this VBA program

[email protected]

Reply by Usman Kiani on November 24, 2017 at 11:21am

please send this VBA program in my mail if its free [email protected]

Reply by santosh reddy on November 6, 2017 at 7:32am
Reply by Victor Makhalima on October 30, 2017 at 4:41pm

I want to purchase this software... My email is [email protected]

Reply by Muhammad Umar on September 6, 2017 at 2:28am

Dear Jaybird,

its awesome,if its free could you send it to me in my email ([email protected],

Thanks with best regards

Reply by rahadi jumali on August 24, 2017 at 4:46am

Dear Jaybird

Can i get this program road xsction for free?

Please my e-mail : [email protected]

Reply by ERIC MUNENE NJIRU on April 26, 2017 at 8:34am

Hi sir how can i get the VBA program? if its free email me @[email protected]

Reply by Shujaat Ali on March 26, 2017 at 2:27pm

Sir i want to purchase this program

Reply by sadaqat huusain on March 8, 2017 at 9:56am

Sir i want to purchase this program ( [email protected])

Reply by sadaqat huusain on March 8, 2017 at 7:44am

i need to this program my email ( [email protected])

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays