Building your reputation online requires a certain amount of time and effort on your part, but doing it correctly can save you time. Due to the fact that Land Surveyors United has integrated ways for you to connect your profile to your social media profiles, posting and staying active on the network makes your efforts potentially 5 times more effective and will save you many hours of reposting and promotion. We promote it for you! The most important thing you can do is have your profile in order, because your contributions will link back to your profile on the network.
Remember that a complete profile is likely to attract upwards of 86% more business for you. The best way to make your Land Surveyors United profilework for you is to optimize the key areas that are always indexed by search engines.
Member Profile Checklist
- Your Real Name or Complete Company Name
- As much location information as possible (including Geolocation Lat/Long)
- A Link to your website or social media profiles
- Past projects you have worked on (also consider discussing them in your local group forum on the site)
- Import your blog's RSS feed if you have one (RSS module on your profile)
- Connect your Twitter and Facebook profiles (settings)
- Upload a photo and a video
- Follow the network (we'll follow you) on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Link from your own website back to your profile **
- Share an educational experience you've had in surveying as a discussion
- Watch your reputation soar to the top of search engines through sharing your knowledge and experiences with other surveyors!
Join our Reputation Management Group Forum and learn/share ways to manage your company and personal reputation online as a professional land surveyor.