Last week I did some MobileMapping work with the ProMark3. My legs are not very strong any more but I managed to map 50 fire hydrants in about four hours in my neighborhood. Part of the project was about stopping the job to change batteries and then starting it again. With cold weather coming on battery life will be a problem for a few months. I wanted to make sure I will have good advice for how to manage changing the battery through the day.
Here is a screen shot of the project in MobileMapper Office.
Here is a shot of the project from ArcMap as it looks when plotted over some aerial photos.
Lately I have been working on several photo mapping projects. This is a photo taken while mapping a portion of the new hiking trail at San Luis Creek campground near Gustine, California.