1. Graduated at Technical University of Budapest as Surveyor and Civil Engineer in 1991.
2. Post-gradual training of the Hungarian Academy of Science at the Satellite Geodetic Observatory of the Instutute of Surveying, Mapping and Remote Sensing of Hungary
3. Working as surveyor for 6 years in small companies
4. Senior Sales Manager for 4 years at a Trimble Reseller in Hungary
5. Chief Engineer for 4 years at a Mine and Land Surveying company (with 90 employees)
6. Chief Engineer since 2007 at a GIS and Surveying company (with 300+ employees)
Location for Member Map
Licenses Certifications or Awards
1. Msc. - Civil engineer, surveyor since 1991
2. Licensed as Chartered Expert of Geodesy and Surveying of the Hungarian Chamber of Engineers
3. Licensed as Chartered Designer of Geodesy and Surveying of the Hungarian Chamber of Engineers
4. Chartered member of the Hungarian Chamber of Engineers
5. Licenced surveyor for Cadastral mapping
I have experience with the following
GPS, cadastral, topographic, construction staking, topographic surveys, control network surveys, ground movement monitoring, GIS, Survey Office, Equipment Sales, UAS/UAV Drone Technology, GPR
How many years have you been surveying?
Most comfortable with the following types of instrumentation
Total Stations, GPS, Surveying Software, Automatic Levels, 3D scanners, GNSS, Lidar, UAS/UAV Drone Technology
Land Surveyors United is the world's FIRST Global Social Network for geospatial professionals. We have dedicated, geolocated support groups for practically every country, continent and state on earth, for you to utilize for building your personal network. We are all essentially concerned with the same issues, no matter where we are located on earth. However, surveying practices and methods vary depending on the geographic location where we work. If you have noticed similarities and differences between the conditions, laws and practices between two or more areas of the world,discuss it in this forum. Build your reputation online by posting relevant discussions in your local group below.
Join and Introduce Yourself in Your Local Geosocial Forum: