Enthusiastic, self-directed, and innovative team player with proven record of accomplishments in development and coordination. Dedicated to seeking opportunities to utilise organisational, communication, management and computer skills in a people-oriented environment.
AERO-GEODETIC SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED, (AGS) was incorporated on April 25, 1994, for the purposes of providing professional surveying, hydrographic and engineering services to the oil industry, government departments and the general public in Nigeria.
AERO-GEODETIC SERVICES is an established firm with offices in, Port Harcourt, Lokoja, and Warri.
The Company is owned and operated by experienced surveyors, engineers, hydrographers, technicians, and administrators and support staff.
Safety is a major Company policy. Management policies, government legislation and client regulations have all contributed in the evolvement of a safety programme.
We utilise the latest technology in performing professional surveying, engineering, and hydrography services.
AGS has a comprehensive surveying, engineering, construction and development capability. We aim to enhance the breadth of our integrated capability throughout the world.
We will continue to offer the highest quality of service, products and management, basing our growth on a sound foundation of financial prudence.
The main principles of our strategies are to:
• Offer our clients the broadest possible range of surveying, hydrography engineering, construction and development services
• Ensure that every service offered is the best in the market
• Offer our services wherever our clients need them.
• Be good citizens in the communities in which we live and work
• Grow profitably, by providing the world with the best surveying, engineering, construction and development services, safely, efficiently and with care for the environment.
Our mission is to be a client-focused, worldwide surveying, engineering, construction and development organisation, striving for excellence by serving the needs of individuals, corporations, governments and institutions. Our objective is to be the acknowledged leader in the value we offer our clients, the returns we offer our shareholders and the rewards we offer our employees.
The Company provides the following services:
ENGINEERING AND DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANCY
1. ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL APPRAISAL (PRE-FEASIBILTY STUDIES)
2. FEASIBILITY STUDIES
3. THE PREPARATION OF DETAILED DESIGNS
4. PROGRAMMING AND SUPERVISION OF CONSTRUCTION WORK (POST-DESIGN WORK)
5. THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CONSTRUCTION WORKS
6. SURVEYING AND GEODESY
7. MARINE SURVEYS
8. SEISMIC SURVEYS
9. LEGAL SURVEYS
10. CONSTRUCTION SURVEYS
11. OILFIELD SURVEYS
12. CARTOGRAPHIC SERVICES
13. HYDROGRAPHIC SURVEYING CONSULTANCY
AERO-GEODETIC SERVICES LTD
Licenses Certifications or Awards
Surveyors License, Nigeria
I have experience with the following
GPS, cadastral, topographic, boundary surveys, construction staking, topographic surveys, control network surveys, GIS, Survey Office, Aerial, Expert Testimony, Seismic
How many years have you been surveying?
Most comfortable with the following types of instrumentation
Total Stations, GPS, Surveying Software, Automatic Levels, GNSS