Alabama Land Surveyors has multi state-licensed Land Survey Professionals dedicated to assisting our clients with both routine and complex land surveying projects. Alabama Land Surveyors was formed in 1973 and incorporated in 1980. Our office is located in Montgomery, Alabama. Our field crews employ the latest in Total Station Surveying equipment, Global Positioning Satellite (GPS), and electronic measuring technologies. Our CADD technicians use industry-standard software to deliver accurate results, efficiently and expeditiously.
Alabama Land Surveyors,Inc.
Montgomery, Alabama 36106
I have experience with the following
Our comprehensive land surveying services include:
• Boundary Surveys
• A.L.T.A. / A.C.S.M. Land Title Surveys
• Topographic Surveying
• Construction Layout and As-Built Surveys (Record Drawings)
• Subdivision and Resubdivision Plats
• Easement Plats
• Right-of-way Plats
• Legal Descriptions
• Control for Aerial Survey Photography
• Tree Location Surveys
• Wetland Delineation Surveys
• Utility Mapping
• CADD Base Mapping
• Plot plan and House stakeout
• State Plane Coordinates- GPS
How many years have you been surveying?
14 year, 8
Most comfortable with the following types of instrumentation