Employed as the Team Leader Surveying by, Ok Tedi Mining Limited, Giant Gold & Copper Mine in Papua New Guinea.
A would like to join with the desire to get exposed to new ideas and technology, share experiences with other surveyors in the surveying profession worldwide.
Ok Tedi Mining Limited
Location for Member Map
-5d17m South / 141d 14m ; Papua New Guinea
Licenses Certifications or Awards
(1) Bachelor of Surveying, Papua New Ginuea University of Technology - 1996.
(2) Cooperate Member PNG Society of Surveyors.
(3) Certificate in Civil Cad v7.20 Software, Surveying data processing, Advance Road Design, Subdivision and Drainage/Seweragw Design.
(4) Certificate in AUTOCAD v2012, 3D Design Application, T.A.F.E - Qld, Australia.
(5) Certificate of Attendance, GPS_GNSS for Mordern Surveyors, CDP Course, University of New Soth Wales - NSW, Australia.
(6) GPS_GNSS Equipment Short Courses fro Trimble R8/Trimble Business Centre and Leica Veiva -Leica Geo Office.
(7) Certificate IV in Front-Line Management, Creative Essentive, Brisbane, Qld, Australia.
I have experience with the following
GPS, cadastral, topographic, boundary surveys, construction staking, topographic surveys, control network surveys, ground movement monitoring, GIS, Survey Office
How many years have you been surveying?
25 Years Surveying, Rated myself 9.0
Most comfortable with the following types of instrumentation
Total Stations, GPS, Surveying Software, Robotics, 3D scanners, GNSS