Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

Land Surveyor

Hello All,

Hello guys, my name is Roof Sweatte from Tiger Supplies, a company looked upon as an online super-store. We are really excited to join this community to engage, learn, and ultimately work closely with you all to strengthen our community. It is important to us that you know that we value your opinion and have a short survey for you that should take under 2 minutes. We are asking surveyors a few questions to get a pulse on the industry. See what your other fellow surveyors have to say! We thank you for your participation as our goal is to create a cohesive environment for us all.
Click the link to take the survey below:

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Land Surveyor
    Hello guys, my name is Roof Sweatte from Tiger Supplies, a company looked upon as an online super-store. We are really excited to join this community to engage, learn, and ultimately work closely with you all to strengthen our community. It is important to us that you know that we value your opinion and have a short survey for you that should take under 2 minutes. We are asking surveyors a few questions to get a pulse on the industry. See what your other fellow surveyors have to say! We thank you for your participation as our goal is to create a cohesive environment for us all.
    Click the link to take the survey below:

Survey For Surveyors
This reply was deleted.