Follow Excel for Land Surveyors

Excel for Land Surveyors is a Hub for sharing helpful spreadsheet tools and applications to be used in the surveying field.

If you are new to the Excel Support for Land Surveyors Group, please start by adding a discussion and introducing yourself to the community! Start a new discussion to share a spreadsheet with your fellow land surveyors!

Use this group to leverage the power of excel spreadsheets and formulas in your daily land surveying adventures.. To add information to this group, simply start a new discussion and give it a catchy title, tags and thick description. Or simply respond to a discussion already created.

592 EXCELlant Surveyors
👉️Join this Hub

Dear All,

Road Horizontal and vertical alignment calculationLike a previous attachments i hope this attachment will be also very useful for you.

Road Horizontal and vertical alignment calculation

Thanks,

Download alignmentcalculationv107.xls

Malik Abdur Rehman

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Land Surveyor

boss.. this is the program i made.. its a concatenate program.. ^_^

• thank you Abdur Rehman ..

thanks for sharing

• Land Surveyor

i cant download this file boss.. its an error..

• Dear Charlie,

Try again its download able.

Malik

• Land Surveyor

Malik Abdur Rehman sir,

sir, 

mera Nam Raja Khalid ha, mai Pakpattan, Punjab, Pakistan ka rahny wala hoon.

sir mai Surveyor hoon, aur as Surveyor job krta hoon Pakistan me hi.

Sir, mujhy Ap sy yeh maloom krna ha, k Mery Pas Casio fx-880p PC hai,

ous me aik "ROAD SETTING OUT AND EXECUTION" program tha. jo k delete ho gya.

is program ka yeh faidah tha, k program ko "RUN" kr ky aik hi time me Road ki jitni pvi point ki easting,northing, Radius enter kr deen, program kuch procise krny ky aik aik curve ka data with pc,pt, Chainage A to Z information, pori alignment left/right offset aur throughout alignment any chainage coordinate bry aram sy calculate kr ky deta tha, aur mazy ki bat tamam data b save, k jb tk khud delete naa kreen.

Sir, is Program ky hawaky sy maloom krna tha, k agr ap sy ya kisi aur bhai mil jay tu plz send it me at this address:     [email protected]

Thanks with Best Regard......

• Raja Sab,

There is new calculator EC-SM1000 also have in built alignment program for road and pipe lines.

• Land Surveyor

tnx boss.. i already downloaded it.. ^_^

-boss.. ihave a simple program in excel somewhat technical description to autocad... iknow you'r genius in visual  basic program.. iwant to make it a vb program from my simple excel program... i know you can help.. ^_^

• GEO Ambassador

thank you Abdur... indeed i believe this will be helpful..thanks for sharing

This reply was deleted.

Hey there!
It looks like you are enjoying the community content.

That's nice! Please don't forget to mention us if you use what you just copied on your website. Help strenthen the community by linking back to us!

Thank you very much! Have a nice day! :)

Ok. Don't bother me again, for this session.