hay everybody ... my current project is errection of

steel structure ...i am doing verticall plumbness ,and horizantle alingment while the beam is about 25 mtr high i am doing it my way  ....if any body have idea just share with me thanks ...

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 496

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Zafar Nawaz

You could consider this. This is very expensive equipment. But it is made to do exactly what you are doing.

I have used similar Wild instrument before.


Hi everyone...

May I know how to use this Precision Zenit Plummet FG-L100? Hope you can help...THANKS


Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides


Help With Survey Equipment

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Video Categories

Surveying Photo Categories

United States Hub Forums

International Surveyor Hub Forums

Resources for Company Owners

Land Surveyor Social Media

Surveyor Resources Collections

Getting Started & Newsletter

© 2019   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service