Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

🌐 Show Forums for All Locations
Land Surveyor Community

TCA1100

G'day All,

I've just been given a fully functioning (I can turn it on) TCA1100. I used an 1100 some time ago but with a controller I'm sure. I remember somehow using an HP calculator as a controller but, phew, that was eons ago. All I want to know it how to use the jigger without a controller if possible. I'm retiring in a month or two and the instrument will make a handy addition to the tool shed for the odd chookhouse setout here or there if it is operational.

Cheers

Doug

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  No Problem,I find things all the time that I forgot I had. It is like car,or anything else.

Was not any problem to work on it, now you have to take it to a shop just for a tune up

or change a water pump. Simple is Golden ,you should be able to turn it on and it works.

Glad I could help.

billy

• Phew, I'll be reading for weeks. thanks Billy

• Hi Doug,

Here is the programs  booklet. I think there may be two vol. I will look for it,do not know if I have it but this will help if you have or get them.

There is over 300 pages in this file. It says 2000 but it is the 1000 series.

Download tps2000_application_reference_manual_en (1).pdf

• Both came through OK

• Hi Doug,

I hope I do not get these mixed up, this one Has over 1000 pages. I will stop now and go over everything before I send any more

Download tps1100 (1).pdf

• Hi Doug,

Here is one more ,I see Axemen may have already sent you the last one. But here is the Reference Manual.

Download tps1100.pdf

• Hi Doug,

Not sure,about all these models but can not hurt to have them. I will have to send them one at a time.

Download tps1000_system_usermanual_en.pdf

•  Hi Doug,

I still have I think 3 or more different files on that jigger give me alittle time If I can get them to upload I will sent them to.

I know all about that forget things, us Dino's have to write things down.The other files are on one of my old computers but it still runs good.

So maybe no problem. talk to you later.

good day mate.

billy

• Thanks heaps Billy, just brousing quickly through the manual I may have found what I'm after. It's been ten years at least since I used an 1100 and at my age I forget things easily. For the last 7 or 8 years I've been using Trimble which doesn't help! Thanks again. Cheers, Doug

• Hi Doug,

I found some files and manuals in my database. I think this is the correct jigger.

This is the user manual tps 1100.Download Leica TPS 1100 Series User Manual.pdf

I will look at the other ones and check there size,and if it will work I will try them.

billy

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2578453490?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Answer As your Facebook Page

Global Surveyor Forum

Latest Discussions by Category

How to Utilize Surveyor Forums

How to use Forums
Our forums on Land Surveyors United are here to be used as much for finding help with problems in the field as the are for you to express your opinions on anything that has to do with land surveying in general. Feel free to share anything that is on your mind, as long as it isn't meant to damage another member's reputation. Please keep it clean and help insure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of being part of a community that grows together.

We are committed to allowing freedom of expression for all of our members, and that includes maintaining a safe space for people with opposing views to express themselves. We get posts from all over the country and even the globe, so needless to say, people come with different viewpoints on lad surveying practices and processes. We see this diversity and variety as a real strength-- dialogue and debate are an integral part of the educational process, as well as an important tool in exploring different sides of complex issues.

All Community Hubs inside the community have their own forum for asking specific questions to other surveyors, by location, equipment type, etc.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Global Forums

Add Your Expertise

🌐 Explore Forums Based on Location

Blog Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives