Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

Not a Surveyor

Hello dear surveyors !

I'm a lidar drawing app programer, I've worked for 3 years on a 3D Drawing software from pointclouds data.

Today I'm working to implements GPS (like SP80) into my software to draw immediately from streets. It would be used to confirm and check all drawed elements from pointclouds data.
So I've discovered how to comunicate with GPS from bluetooth COM port, itĀ allows me to read NMEA lines from GPS and to write NMEA lines into this COM port.
Then I've learn how to get position from $PASHR,POS messages and now I can get my GPS position into 3D software, of course I'm using height correction etc.

But now I would like to know how to enable RTK correction from apn like Teria. I got logins for it. But I didnt find a way to get these corrections.

I've tried :Ā 

'$PASHS,MDM,PAR,PWR,AUT,PTC,1,APN,'+ $apn +',LGN,'+ $lgn +',PWD,'+ $pwd +',NET,1'
'$PASHS,MDM,ON'
'$PASHS,NTR,PAR,ADD,'+ $ip +',PRT,'+ $prt +',LGN,'+ $lgn +',PWD,'+ $pwd
'$PASHS,NTR,MTP,' + $mp
'$PASHS,CPD,NET,1,1'
Ā 
but the GPS still answer me answers without RTK corrections.
Ā 
Does anyone know how to set SP80 RTK from NMEA/PASH commands ?
Or does anyone have a complete documentation for this ?
Ā 
Thanks for help, it would be a lot apreciated !

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Land Surveyor

Here is a detailed User Guide for the SP80 which may be of help..

maybe they fixed it in the SP90... here is that manual too

Ā 

we also have a Hub for spectra users... hope this helps..

SP80 User Guide - English RevA.pdf
    • Not a Surveyor

I will check theĀ Hub for spectra users

Hubs for Land Surveyors
      Surveyor Community Hubs for discussing and sharing local surveying experience, Survey Equipment and special topics in land surveying.
    • Not a Surveyor

Thanks for your reply, I have already find these docs and more. The one about "Trimble MB-Two
      OEM GNSS Board" is the best informed about NMEA communications and setup but I still encounter difficulties. Don't you know someone that has already work with RTK setup from NMEA ?

This reply was deleted.

Answer As your Facebook Page

Global Surveyor Forum

Latest Discussions by Category

How to Utilize Surveyor Forums

How to use Forums
Our forums on Land Surveyors United are here to be used as much for finding help with problems in the field as the are for you to express your opinions on anything that has to do with land surveying in general. Feel free to share anything that is on your mind, as long as it isn't meant to damage another member's reputation. Please keep it clean and help insure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of being part of a community that grows together.

We are committed to allowing freedom of expression for all of our members, and that includes maintaining a safe space for people with opposing views to express themselves. We get posts from all over the country and even the globe, so needless to say, people come with different viewpoints on lad surveying practices and processes. We see this diversity and variety as a real strength-- dialogue and debate are an integral part of the educational process, as well as an important tool in exploring different sides of complex issues.

All Community Hubs inside the community have their own forum for asking specific questions to other surveyors, by location, equipment type, etc.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Global Forums

Add Your Expertise

šŸŒ Explore Forums Based on Location

Blog Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives