Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

🌐 Show Forums for All Locations
Land Surveyor Community

GEO Ambassador

I have a close buddy that has a brand new TRIMBLE S6 Robotic Total Station complete, that he really needs to cash out. he has a family emergency and needs the cash back out of this sale. He will take 40% less than he paid to make this happen. All paperwork to document this info and a clean sale will be guaranteed.

Trimble S6

.......this will make someones day, that is in need for a robot, and will help

one of our fellow LSU members since 2009, provide for his family's need.  Please if                       you viewing would spread the word, so the news will reach the right person.

Trimble S6  3" ,S6353220 Full Robotic with Direct Reflectorless.

SLSU-S2005 Trimble Robotic Power Kit,

MT1000 Active tracking prism,

SA-ROADS=01 Specialized Roads Application Module- license 

TSC3111-001 TCS3 Data Collectorwith access software, 2.4GHz radio, ABCD

51003007  2.6m carbonfiber telescopic rod,

HD- wood/fiberglass Tripod, 

2 each Traverse target kits

This package cost $43,913     

must SALE today, for $26,000   Newwith boxes

41% of original price, pictures are stock, and any information

requested to provide the confidence for your purchase will be provided.

LEASE OPTION

2 pymts down ($1,350 est.)/ 60 months $530 per month

Precision Leasing Inc.

If anyone is interested contact me at

thank you

Skip Farrow 

[email protected]

or 843.518.8488   

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Skip

Did you get my email? Is this still available?

Thanks

Steve

• Wow! Absolutely a killer deal!

• looks like a killer deal, Skipper!  Hope you are able to help your friend.  Good stuff.. good luck!  I'd buy it but I'm broke.

This reply was deleted.

Answer As your Facebook Page

Global Surveyor Forum

Latest Discussions by Category

How to Utilize Surveyor Forums

How to use Forums
Our forums on Land Surveyors United are here to be used as much for finding help with problems in the field as the are for you to express your opinions on anything that has to do with land surveying in general. Feel free to share anything that is on your mind, as long as it isn't meant to damage another member's reputation. Please keep it clean and help insure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of being part of a community that grows together.

We are committed to allowing freedom of expression for all of our members, and that includes maintaining a safe space for people with opposing views to express themselves. We get posts from all over the country and even the globe, so needless to say, people come with different viewpoints on lad surveying practices and processes. We see this diversity and variety as a real strength-- dialogue and debate are an integral part of the educational process, as well as an important tool in exploring different sides of complex issues.

All Community Hubs inside the community have their own forum for asking specific questions to other surveyors, by location, equipment type, etc.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Global Forums

Add Your Expertise

🌐 Explore Forums Based on Location

Blog Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives