Land Surveyor Community Forum

Leica TCR 1205+

Hy guys,i have a problem with my total station Leica TCR 1205+

for example,im doing stakeout points,after one hour work i get some problems.When i want to change a point which a want ti stakeout the time for a change point i so long ( maybe 30sec),i get same problem when i want to check point by ''dist'' taster.I have to wait more than 20sec to get a dist from point

I changed a memory card (i was trying with another one)

I reset RAM memory from total staion ( i did it in total station fuction,i didnt connect with PC)

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Surveying Community & Forums to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Surveying Community & Forums

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thank you, colleagues

i have only 50-6- points in job.Also im using Leica prisms

First,i will try to fix  a dump file. if i will get same problem a have to check a hardware

what do you think about hardware? Maybe is main-plate? 

• I had similar issues before. I had a pretty beat up prism and bought a new one. Worth a shot if you have an extra one laying around.

• That's ture
  • Usually a file dump will fix this problem.  Particularly if it is a large stakeout job and you have stored a large number of points.  Decide which points you can archive, and save them to a computer.  Once saved delete them out of the job on your controller.

• HY Adam,

what is a dump file? 

This reply was deleted.

Answer As your Facebook Page

More from Land Surveyor Forum

Land Surveyor Community Forum

Most land surveying related topics are evergreen - meaning the topics of discussion are many times timeless.  If you have a question regarding Land Surveying in general, this is the place to ask your questions.    

Add Discussion

Forums for  Hubs for Land SurveyorsHowever, if you have a questions regarding a specific type of Land Surveying Equipment, Surveying Software, Land Surveying History or other topics related to land surveying, you will find that our Community Hubs all have dedicated forums.   Asking your questions inside these Hub Forums will ensure that you are asking a targeted audience of land surveyors who are following those topics.

Forums for Location Based Chapter Hubs for Land SurveyorsLikewise, you will find that all of our Location Based Chapter Hubs have dedicated forums for discussing land surveying topics related to specific locations around the world.  Asking your question inside the appropriate place inside the community will most likely get you the most feedback.   Enjoy!  We look forward to helping you solve your problem or expand your knowledge of land surveying.

Below are the categories for our general forum which spans entire global community.

Community Apps Updates