Hi colleagues. I really hope for your help in the issue of immigration. I live in Moscow, but I'm going to leave it in 1.5-2 years. The situation in Russian economy is really deplorable. During this time I want to get more experience in geodesy.
And now a bit about me. Half a year I worked as an assistant in the cadastre. Now I work on monolithic construction. I have EU citizenship (Croatia). English - upper intermediate. There is a degree of the bachelor on a speciality - the ecologist and second diploma of surveyor in the Moscow state University of geodesy and cartography. I would like to move to English speaking country - Ireland, Britain, Canada, US... + The UAE and Qatar (English is spoken by everyone there). Most interested in the following questions:
1) Is it Possible to be a land-surveyоr abroad? Arabs for example do not work, it is logical to assume that in the same Dubai surveyors in demand, but how to get there? Just go to Dubai as a tourist and try to find a job there or there are other ways?
2) Is it possible to get a job in the EU or there is no need in guest worker from Eastern Europe with Russian diplomas in Ireland/ England?
3) I Know that in Canada, Australia, New Zealand there are immigration programs for professionals. Has anyone moved in Canada\Australia\New Zealand using these programs?
4) And most important. What about education? You just need to make apostille on my diploma or Russian diplomas doesn’t counts as education? Or is it necessary to pass some additional exams?
5) what are the ways of employment? I need just send a CV to a company?
It will be interesting to read any useful information.