Ian harvey's Discussions (21)

Discussions Responded To (17) Replies Community Feed

"I'd just like to thank you guys for taking time out to provide advice and guidance.…"

Ian harvey replied Jul 7, 2017 to How to combine GNSS RTK survey data & Total Station data into one topo survey

15 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Ian harvey

"Thanks for you reply Robert. The advise you guys are providing has allowed me to und…"

Ian harvey replied Jul 6, 2017 to How to combine GNSS RTK survey data & Total Station data into one topo survey

15 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Ian harvey

"Hi Kevin, what does hashed out mean? Cheers Ian"

Ian harvey replied Jul 6, 2017 to How to combine GNSS RTK survey data & Total Station data into one topo survey

15 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Ian harvey

"Yes Pat, separate equipment but the data collected combined into one topo survey. Th…"

15 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Ian harvey

"My budget is approx £2000 ($2500) to include any software that is required to record…"

Ian harvey replied Jun 28, 2017 to Advise on an entry level reflectorless total station

11 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Ian harvey

"Hi Stefan, thanks for your time. I currently use a Trimble R8 GNSS receiver paired w…"

Ian harvey replied Jun 27, 2017 to Advise on an entry level reflectorless total station

11 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Ian harvey

"Thanks Peter :)"

Ian harvey replied Jun 27, 2017 to Advise on an entry level reflectorless total station

11 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Ian harvey

"Thanks Ronnie, that's good advise."

11 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Ian harvey

"Thanks Rob :)"

11 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Ian harvey

"Cheers Jon, I am coming to that conclusion now. But didn't have any previous experie…"

Ian harvey replied Jun 15, 2017 to Which Coordinate setting for UK - Trimble TSC3

7 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Evans Mwale

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service