Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM's Discussions (16)

Discussions Responded To (12) Replies Community Feed

"Thanks Kevin..we updated software but not firmware.....we will try that next, thanks…"

Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM replied Aug 20, 2018 to SHC5000 Data Collector - Windows 10 Intermittent Communication Problem

7 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Phil Donnelly

"Thanks very much. We are getting close to having to resort to full restore....we act…"

Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM replied Aug 20, 2018 to SHC5000 Data Collector - Windows 10 Intermittent Communication Problem

7 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Phil Donnelly

"Thanks so much..this had occurred to me but hadn't latched onto anything in print li…"

Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM replied Mar 4, 2016 to Coordinates in Borneo

3 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM

"Your software in Data Collector allows you to rotate to "local grid" or equivalent.…"

Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM replied Feb 20, 2015 to New to GPS, job rotation problems

13 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by David Chandler

"After over 40 years in this business and more than 1 "spirited" debate, I will have…"

Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM replied Jun 16, 2014 to Lot Line vs Property Line ?

27 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Scott D. Warner, PLS

"Sorry my last post went to reply to a post not at the end of the posts. Also, I miss…"

Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM replied Jan 10, 2011 to When to and when not to proportion distance?

19 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by MARK GREGORY HILL

"Intent is indeed a "dangerous" word and central to the discussion. In the "old" days…"

Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM replied Jan 10, 2011 to When to and when not to proportion distance?

19 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by MARK GREGORY HILL

"I am speechless (and that doesn't happen often!) This is minimally "gross negligence…"

Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM replied Jan 2, 2011 to Resetting a monument

12 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Francisco Jose Oliveira Domingos

"Yes Daryl, I'm sure you've run into those "home made" certifications that they produ…"

Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM replied Dec 28, 2010 to ALTA/ACSM 2011 Survey Standards

6 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Deward Karl Bowles

"Well, I have NEVER heard of anyone performing this high risk work without insurance.…"

Timothy Lemay Blackmon, PSM replied Dec 27, 2010 to ALTA/ACSM 2011 Survey Standards

6 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Deward Karl Bowles

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Help With Survey Equipment

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Video Categories

Surveying Photo Categories

United States Hub Forums

International Surveyor Hub Forums

Resources for Company Owners

Land Surveyor Social Media

Surveyor Resources Collections

Getting Started & Newsletter

Surveyor Birthdays

Surveyor Birthdays Tomorrow