J Keith Maxwell replied Sep 25, 2018 to Terramodel Survey Lock Needed

5 Sep 25, 2018
Reply by J Keith Maxwell

"Jay, that would be awesome. How could I get it from you? Keith"

J Keith Maxwell replied Sep 25, 2018 to Terramodel Survey Lock Needed

5 Sep 25, 2018
Reply by J Keith Maxwell

"Great Idea. Maybe next year it could be 60 under 60. LOL."

J Keith Maxwell replied Jun 15, 2018 to Nominations open for 40 Outstanding Surveyors Under 40

2 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by J Keith Maxwell

"I love quotes. Great men are said to have four things in common: They speak softly,…"

J Keith Maxwell replied Nov 19, 2017 to BEING THE BEST

6 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by DAVID C. GARCELON

"I'm glad we were able to help get the word out for you. From what I saw your videos…"

J Keith Maxwell replied Jul 4, 2017 to The Ultimate Guide to Land Surveying with Drones..special offer!!

3 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Vikshut Mundkur

"Guido, In my brief experience, ONLY if you use the correct procedure (which I'm not…"

J Keith Maxwell replied Jun 6, 2017 to Drone surveying for elevations

2 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Guido Riva

"Billy, I can't find a way to get in touch with you since we're not Associated on her…"

J Keith Maxwell replied Jun 1, 2017 to What Would You Like a Landowner to Know About Surveying?

13 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Thomas Slater

"Deward, I can't find a way to get in touch with you since we're not Associated on h…"

J Keith Maxwell replied Jun 1, 2017 to What Would You Like a Landowner to Know About Surveying?

13 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Thomas Slater

"I know this is an old post but I thought I'd weigh in since it is featured again. Mi…"

J Keith Maxwell replied Jun 1, 2017 to Construction Staking and CAD files

12 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by J Keith Maxwell

"Great point Mr. Bowles. I'll include that in my article about tax maps and land taxe…"

J Keith Maxwell replied May 31, 2017 to What Would You Like a Landowner to Know About Surveying?

13 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Thomas Slater

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Land Surveyors Forum

Survey Abstract Coordinates

Started by John J Rodriquez in Introduce Yourself to the Community. Last reply by Kevin D. Allen 8 hours ago. 13 Replies

Control surveying problem

Started by shree ram bhandari in Land Surveying Jobs. Last reply by Billy Brooks 6 hours ago. 9 Replies

Magnetic North Update

Started by Billy Brooks in Surveying Best Practices. Last reply by Billy Brooks Feb 6. 2 Replies

AERIAL STEREOSCOPY

Started by Lalith Senanayake in Surveying Related Links. Last reply by shree ram bhandari on Tuesday. 4 Replies

Job Quotation

Started by Nitesh Shrestha in Land Surveying Jobs. Last reply by Nitesh Shrestha Jan 21. 3 Replies

Mean Sea Level (MSL)

Started by Chuck Turlington in Geospatial Industry Types. Last reply by Kim Noblitt Jan 17. 6 Replies

Surface pro

Started by Malik in Surveying Field Tips and Tricks. Last reply by Kevin D. Allen Jan 7. 5 Replies

ROOF PEAK SURVEY

Started by Mthulisi Mloyi in Professional Advice for New Surveyors. Last reply by ⚡Survenator⌁ Jan 4. 2 Replies

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Help With Survey Equipment

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Video Categories

Surveying Photo Categories

United States Hub Forums

International Surveyor Hub Forums

Resources for Company Owners

Land Surveyor Social Media

Surveyor Resources Collections

Getting Started & Newsletter

Featured Land Surveyor Hubs

Student Surveyors