J. Anthony Cavell's Discussions (164)

Discussions Responded To (159) Replies Community Feed

"Mr. Allen is correct! I mistook "initial point" for "point of commencement." Sory fo…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Oct 26, 2018 to Initial Point

4 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Kevin D. Allen

"Most often the "Initial Point" is an easy to identify point, e.g., section corner, f…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Oct 26, 2018 to Initial Point

4 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Kevin D. Allen

"Dear Mr. Chams, It is impossible to answer your question with particular certainty.…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Oct 23, 2018 to HEIGHT DATUM

2 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by khaldoun azzazi

"Never Mind. I gave up and uninstalled TBC once again and also deleted practically ev…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Oct 4, 2018 to TBC "Throws error"

2 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Mars Sjoden

"Dear Ravi, I believe the disconnect between your work coordinated in UTM and the co…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jul 21, 2018 to Grid vs ground for a large public works project

6 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Syed Shahzad Yusuf Jafri

"Dear Mr. Shankar, You describe a project with several issues to be addressed. The…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jul 19, 2018 to Grid vs ground for a large public works project

6 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Syed Shahzad Yusuf Jafri

"I'm sorry I cannot offer an solution. I cannot find a cause for your problem. I prob…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jun 13, 2018 to Different in coordinates reading, Leica TS11

7 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by J. Anthony Cavell

"Dear Mr. Salem, Are you surveying radially from a single point, shooting other poin…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jun 12, 2018 to Different in coordinates reading, Leica TS11

7 Jun 13, 2018

"Mr. Salem, I'm sorry; I don't understand your meaning. Please explain to me again. J…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jun 11, 2018 to Different in coordinates reading, Leica TS11

7 Jun 13, 2018

"-The first possibility is that a point was disturbed. -Secondly, check your data to…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jun 10, 2018 to Different in coordinates reading, Leica TS11

7 Jun 13, 2018

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Help With Survey Equipment

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Video Categories

Surveying Photo Categories

United States Hub Forums

International Surveyor Hub Forums

Resources for Company Owners

Land Surveyor Social Media

Surveyor Resources Collections

Getting Started & Newsletter

Surveyor Birthdays

Surveyor Birthdays Today