Maciej Michalak's Discussions (18)

Discussions Responded To (8) Replies Community Feed

Seeking Employment

"Here is what came out of it, this place was very flat in the middle, red contours 0.…"

Maciej Michalak replied Oct 7, 2016 to What is the best spot level interval

19 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Kevin D. Allen

Seeking Employment

"Ended up making over 1400 spot levels at 5 m intervals. Walked over 7km in about 4 h…"

Maciej Michalak replied Oct 7, 2016 to What is the best spot level interval

19 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Kevin D. Allen

Seeking Employment

"Thanks Sarfraz!, you hit the nail on the head! It is exactly what I was looking for."

Maciej Michalak replied Apr 11, 2016 to TCR1200 leica, how to prevent it from locking the vertical angle after take a distance measurements?

10 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Maciej Michalak

Seeking Employment

"I Corrected the Grammar I fixed it, what I did without knowing (via touch screen) I…"

Maciej Michalak replied Apr 11, 2016 to HELP, My Robotic controller RX1250 stopped communicating with my TCRP1205+

3 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Maciej Michalak

Seeking Employment

"I fixed it, what did without knowing (via touch screen) I selected SmartWorx icon wh…"

Maciej Michalak replied Apr 9, 2016 to HELP, My Robotic controller RX1250 stopped communicating with my TCRP1205+

3 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Maciej Michalak

Seeking Employment

"Its probably to keep the height and to make sure you don't change the height by mist…"

Maciej Michalak replied Mar 28, 2016 to TCR1200 leica, how to prevent it from locking the vertical angle after take a distance measurements?

10 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Maciej Michalak

Seeking Employment

"I'm on holiday now, but this looks promising and I will try it when I'm united with…"

Maciej Michalak replied Mar 28, 2016 to TCR1200 leica, how to prevent it from locking the vertical angle after take a distance measurements?

10 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Maciej Michalak

Seeking Employment

"Im using the on board instrument 'survey' software, i meant it locks electronically…"

Maciej Michalak replied Mar 27, 2016 to TCR1200 leica, how to prevent it from locking the vertical angle after take a distance measurements?

10 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Maciej Michalak

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Help With Survey Equipment

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Video Categories

Surveying Photo Categories

United States Hub Forums

International Surveyor Hub Forums

Resources for Company Owners

Land Surveyor Social Media

Surveyor Resources Collections

Getting Started & Newsletter

Surveyor Birthdays

Surveyor Birthdays Today