• Topography and contour surveying of project site and establishing of control point co-ordinate and benchmark elevation and setting out of housing infra-structure area boundary and vertical & horizontal curves, vertical curves, road junctions , roundabout , road setting out and level.
• Surveying Work such as Auto level, LS Marking works.
• Check the Control Points with the Bench Mark of Riyadh Municipality.
• Preparation AS Built Drawing.
• Plotting of cross-section after clearing and grubbing including the preparation of Working Drawing for Implementation of Project,
• Prepare & assigned daily survey work activities & coordinate with site operations of their daily work plan to ensure all survey activities are carried out without delayed.
• Review design drawings – details & prepare calculation of design survey data & coordinates required during field work.
• Established survey control network for civil & track works activities for survey control references in setting out alignment & elevation to all sub – structure & super structure erected.
• Prepare as – built drawings / reports for documentation & maintain all survey records.
• Conduct inspection & joint survey with sub-contractors & consultant- survey representative for final verification of alignment / location & elevation prior to concrete pouring & any other related survey work activities.
• Deal with surveyor for checking the level of underground pipes and records same.
• All kinds of drawing checking and convince with consultant regarding site problems.
Licenses Certifications or Awards
Diploma of Associate Engineer in Civil
I have experience with the following
GPS, topographic, boundary surveys, construction staking, topographic surveys, control network surveys, GIS, Survey Office, Software Development
How many years have you been surveying?
Most comfortable with the following types of instrumentation
Total Stations, GPS, Surveying Software, Robotics, Automatic Levels, 3D scanners, GNSS
Land Surveyors United is the world's FIRST Global Social Network for geospatial professionals. We have dedicated, geolocated support groups for practically every country, continent and state on earth, for you to utilize for building your personal network. We are all essentially concerned with the same issues, no matter where we are located on earth. However, surveying practices and methods vary depending on the geographic location where we work. If you have noticed similarities and differences between the conditions, laws and practices between two or more areas of the world,discuss it in this forum. Build your reputation online by posting relevant discussions in your local group below.
Join and Introduce Yourself in Your Local Geosocial Forum: