• Days of International Surveyors Week

International Land Surveyors Week 2018 Info

Is your country or state not listed? let us know or check in here

Check In #ISW18

This infographic provides information for the growing cities in the United States It provides a map to show what the emerging mega regions are and the population of those areas.

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 247

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

The map reminds me of the fact that two things drive the need for boundary surveyors. They are:  1) Population  and  2) Land Value.  That is, the more land owners there are and the more value the land has, the more demand there will be for boundary surveyors.  They also drive the demand for accurarcy and efficiency in surveying.

I have often said "It costs as much to survey 1/4 acre of land in downtown Boston as it does to survey 100 acres of wild land in Northern Maine.....I have done both.  I love the challenge of surveying in Boston...I also love the "back to nature" aspect of surveying in wilderness areas.

David C. Garcelon

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Survey Earth in a Day 7

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service