I have Topcon FC200 which has gone into Demo mode allowing me to store only 30 points i need some advice how to sort the problem out if there is any one out there who has had similar issues

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 1894

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

i haven't used that data collector specifically, but I was able to dig up a manual for it which might help you.. download below or here is the preview of Topcon FC200 Data Collector Manual to read online.. hope it helps

Download Survey Documents-Members Only
Was this resource helpful? Show your appreciation with a comment below. 

Donations are how we exist and grow for the surveying community worldwide.

You have to insert again the license key number. If you have it. and it will do again in full mode. You use TopSurv, dosent you?

Dear sir...

suppose its wont happen that way at data Logger FC200....Solution...Re install or format data logger with TopSurf Sofrware...Get it from website or Topcon Agent near U.

Hope its will help

regards

If its didnt help or u didnot have any agent around U..letme know we try another alternatif way...

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Social Support For Equipment

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service