All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (21)

← Back to Surveyors Online Toolbox
Discussions Replies Community Feed

19 Best Tools to Edit PDF Documents

As land surveyors, we do a LOT of editing.  If you have been looking for some new and improved ways to edit your PDF documents, you are in…

Started by ⚡Survenator⌁

0 Jan 24, 2017

Android Apps for Surveyors

I was browsing through AppBrain for some surveyor-related applications for Android devices and found quite a few worth sharing.  This post…

Started by Jaybird

9 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by ePalmetto

Video Editing Toolbox for Land Surveyors

I've had a lot of land surveyors lately who have ask me about the best tools to use for editing videos before uploading them to the network…

Started by Jaybird

1 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by ePalmetto

4 Free CAD Programs You Need to See

Working with CAD doesn't have to break the bank.  Here are at least 4 Free alternatives to AutoCAD for working with CAD objects and drawing…

Started by Jaybird

1 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by ePalmetto

Six Free Open Source Web Conferencing Tools

With all of the new excitement over broadcasting live presentations to the state boards and chapter meetings about LSU, I've been doing qui…

Started by Jaybird

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Jaybird

How to Use Google+ Hangouts for Beginners

How to Start a Google+ Hangout If you haven't at least played around with Google Hangouts inside Google+ then you simply do not know what y…

Started by ⚡Survenator⌁

1 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by ePalmetto

Tools for Converting Video Formats

With the exciting introduction of Land Surveyors University to the network, there may come a time in the near future when you will find you…

Started by ePalmetto

1 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Jaybird

Identify Trees With Leafsnap App

Now this is a PERFECT application for land surveyors everywhere.  Identify trees while surveying, using just your phone!!  Leafsnap is a ne…

Started by ⚡Survenator⌁

2 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Paul Quagge

New Useful Android Apps for Surveyors

Sync Your Phone Files Wirelessly Dropspot Lite can be a surveyor's best friend.  It is an app for Android Phones which allows you to quickl…

Started by Jaybird

1 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

How to LEGALLY Sign Electronic Documents

The need for land surveyors and geospatial professionals to be able to electronically sign documents in a legal fashion is of high importan…

Started by Jaybird

1 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service