By request from a fellow member, I have dug up the User manual and guide for the Nikon NPL332 Total Station. But first, a little bit about this awesome machine for surveying:
Features of Nikon NPL332 Total Station
- Standard and reflectorless measuring modes
- Waterproof construction (IXPx6/IEC 526)
- Ergonomic keyboard design with full alphanumeric input
- Large graphic display
- 10,000-record data memory with job manager (up to 32 jobs)
- Powerful and practical on-board survey programs, including COGO
- 26x telescope magnification with world-renowned Nikon optics
- 1" minimum display; 5" accuracy
- Vertical angle compensation
- Ideal for law enforcement and accident investigation
- Up to 16 hours of continuous distance and angle measurement with 1 battery (NPL versions: 6.5 hours in reflectorless mode)
- Range: up to 650 feet reflectorless; up to 16,400 feet with single prism
The NPL-332 prismless total station is part of the current Nikon product line and is loaded with features. This particular unit is less than 2 years old, and is in pristine "like new" condition. The inside of the case is similarly nice, although the outside is lightly scuffed. The NPL-332 functions perfectly, and has been calibrated in our own service department. It comes complete with manual, charger, case, and BC-80 battery.
Nikon NPL332 Manual
This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network
∗Was this resource helpful? Show your appreciation with a comment below.
Donations are how we exist and grow for the surveying community worldwide.